Creating an Account
You can apply for a YouCloud MPOS/Retail/Resto account through the web interface at www.youcloudpayment.in
Launch the YouCloudPayment website on your phone or direct to your browser to www.youcloudpayment.in and select “Merchant Sign Up”.
You will then download and fill up the YouCloud Merchant Service Enrollment Form.
Sign Up for YouCloud Merchant Services
Visit the nearest Partner Bank branch:
- If you have a bank account with our Partner Bank, you can directly fill out the YouCloud Merchant Service Enrollment Form and submit to the Bank representative.
- If you do not have a bank account with our Partner Bank, you will need to open a bank account with them first. Then, fill out the YouCloud Merchant Service Enrollment Form and submit to the Bank representative.
- After successful identity check and bank approval, you will receive an e-mail/SMS confirmation for your Merchant ID, YouCloud Merchant Portal and YouCloud MPOS/Retail/Resto POS App login details.
Installing The App
The YouCloud MPOS/Retail/Resto POS app can be installed for free from your Android Mobile or Tablet’s app store.
- Launch the Google Play store and search for “YouCloud MPOS” or “YouCloud Retail” or “YouCloud Resto”.
- Select the “YouCloud MPOS” or “YouCloud Retail” or “YouCloud Resto” app and press “Install”.